Wait a minute. That can’t be true, can it? The truth is that many business owners over 45 spend way too much time perfecting their course content before opening it up for sale. I see this time and time again and hands up I’ve done it too.
However, selling a course is not just about the content. If you don’t take the time to work on the full picture your perfect dream clients will never get to see how fantastic your course content is as they won’t buy it.
And your course will inevitably not achieve its full potential. It will not help the people who need it most.
You will not get the ROI you deserve for the time you’ve spent developing your expertise and invested in creating it. You will also not get the freedom you want from serving your clients one-to-one.
Here’s how to sell out your online course
So while you’re creating your online course make sure you take the time to:
- Use your personality to attract more ideal clients into your world. Don’t be afraid to show up as the real you. Create videos and show up in Facebook groups
- Check out what your ideal clients will really want and are willing to pay for. Don’t guess or assume you know. Ask them, it might come as a surprise.
- Generate excitement about your course before you open the doors using powerful pre-launch strategies.
- Choose the delivery platform you’re going to use wisely. Does it have the functionality you need? Is it easy for you to use or do you need a V.A? What is the ongoing investment?
- Create a marketing strategy that warms your clients up ready to buy your online course.
- Learn how to craft an email series to follow up your launch.
I know it sounds like a lot to do but if something’s worth doing it’s worth doing well, right?
Just imagine what it will feel like to see the Paypal or Stripe notifications popping up on your phone as your course fills with your dream participants.
Allowing you to relax in the knowledge that your course is already a success so you can look forward to delivering it with confidence.
Confident that you and your dream participants will reap the benefits of the time you’ve taken to learn how to do this properly.
If you’d love to know how to launch a successful course then get in touch.
I’ve opened up 3 slots for 1-2-1 clients where together we will work on the full course creation process. Checking what you already have in place and plugging any gaps.
Ensuring you have all the pieces in place ready for you to launch with confidence.
You will feel so much better with me on your team.